Sunday, December 9, 2018

Amazing Thing to do in Dubai



I arrived in Dubai 6 days ago, I was thinking of a few adventures things in Dubai, one day early in the Morning I was jogging and met with Rajesh Kumar. He was a visitor like me. Mr Rajesh asked me how many places I have done to visit in Dubai. I told him about the Dubai city tour, Abu Dhabi City Tour & few other sightseen in Dubai.

So Mr Rajesh asked me about the Desert Safari Dubai, but I don't have any info about Dubai Desert Safari. Once I reached to my home, and I have seen few websites & read all things, nest day in the Morning I called to Sunset Desert Safari Dubai they are providing the Cheap Desert Safari Deals in Dubai. I booked the Desert Safari with them our pick up time was between 2:30 to 3:00 pm.

The Driver Umer call me around 1:00 pm and he told me that he will reach to my hotel apartments around 2:40 pm. after all I came down in the lobby around 2:30 pm and the driver was waiting for me already.

The Driver Umer picked me from the hotel, and he did proceed drive to Desert Safari Area. 4:00 pm we were on the Desert Safari Area and driver stop the car for Desert Quad Bike Riding, and we ride the Quad Bike that was such a fantastic thing. I ultimately would like to say Thanks to Sunset Desert Safari Dubai

8 comments:

  1. Nice blog and given good places to visit in Dubai. Thanks for sharing. You can also check the best desert safari in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. desert safari dubai deals
    Leave the city behind & drive with us for a Thrilling drive over the Desert Dunes & Experience a lavish dinner with amazing shows in our Desert Camp.

    ReplyDelete


  4. This is very good information, i would like to thanks for this blog. Thanks for sharing...
    Best Immigration Consultant in Dubai, Canada Immigration Consultant in Dubai


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very good information, i would like to thanks for this blog. Thanks for sharing...
    Best Immigration Consultant in Dubai Canada Immigration Consultant in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very informative article. Pls Visit Desert Safari Booking - The visit will proceed with more fun exercises, for example, photograph snaps in desert, Sand Boarding, and Camel ride on the off chance that you have affirmed during booking You can likewise have select Morning desert safari Vehicle in the event that you would prefer not to impart to others on additional charges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In Dubai, a high red sand desert is found, named Lehbab Desert. There is no woods in this desert. This desert builds the excellence of this spot like paradise. The traveler of this spot appreciates Desert safari dubai as well as they appreciate outdoors, Camel Riding, Horse riding and genuine harmony.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the information with us, Sunset Desert Safari Dubai, Desert Safari UAE works in giving an all-around arranged schedule to both spendings setting up camp and rose extravagance safari bundles in Dubai. They will make a point to assist you with encountering the exciting experience of going through some delightful evenings in the desert while getting a charge out of an outstanding degree of administration and solace.

    ReplyDelete